Thursday, January 8, 2015

Wooden Nickel Promotion at Hotels of Lake Charles!

hotels in lake charles louisiana and sulphur louisiana
New year, new you...right? Well I don't know about you but for me (at the hotels, anyhow) a new year for me means a new budget and new marketing plans, along with new goodies!! (squeal) I get to re-evaluate all of our current strategies, proposals, rates, and all the little promotional items I purchase throughout the year. Calendars, cups, and other little giveaways. Nothing too fancy or elaborate just a little Lagniappe to let our Hotels of Lake Charles clients and guests know that we are thinking about them.


Also, letting others who have not experienced all that hotelsoflakecharles.com
hotels have to offer know that we are eager to serve and welcome YOU to all of our hotels and to the Lake Charles Sulphur area.

Yesterday, I was contemplating my first promotional item buy of the year, let me first tell you that this budget line is not very high (to say the least). Most limited service hotels spend money where it has the most direct impact daily, the things that IMPACT GUESTS (but that is another blog for another day) we know that you understand. My go to site for all promo giveaway items is Epromos and I found a cute little plastic nickel that I thought might be good, however it was a little pricey. I was just about to go with my first plan of a candy bar with a customized wrapper and crafty little pitch, when I found these wooden nickels.
 4imprint wooden nickel 
I know the old saying, "Don't take any wooden nickels!"  

But you see....

I had them customized with the great promotional offer of $5.00 USD off our Best Available Rate at participating hotelsoflakecharles.com hotels. See promotion details at hotelsoflakecharles.com we are looking forward to handing these out at the Houston Travel Expo later this month, and plan to update the blog with photos of how well received the wooden nickel is.
Currently, this wooden nickel promotion will be available at the following hotels. 



Comfort Inn 3374784650
Comfort Inn Lake Charles, Louisiana
607 E. Prien Lake Road, Lake Charles, LA 70601
337-478-4650 Phone

Quality Suites 3376267000
Quality Suites Sulphur, Louisiana
320 S. Cities Service Hwy. Sulphur, LA 70663
337-626-7000 Phone
  • What are some promotions that have worked well for your hotel in the past? 
Let us know your thoughts, I would love to hear from y'all on this and how well you like us. 

1 comment: